Pearl Harbor Map at 7:55am on 7 December 1941
Pearl Harbor Warbirds immerses you in the details of the infamous attack on Pearl Harbor and allows you to soar above the important sites that played a part in the “Day of Infamy.” Pearl Harbor Warbirds takes flight in an authentic World War II warbird plane and enables you to relive history as you retrace the steps of the Army and Navy airmen in the days following the bombing.
Below is the Pearl Harbor map at 7:55am on December 7, 1941 – the time and date when the Japanese attack began on Pearl Harbor in World War II.
Key to chart of Pearl Harbor (Reading NW to SE in nests of ships).
1. Destroyer minecraft Ramsay, Gamble, Montgomery
2. Destroyer minecraft Trever, Breese, Zane, Perry, Wasmuth
3. Destroyers Monaghan, Farragut, Dale, Aylwin
4. Destroyers Henly, Patterson, Ralph Talbot
5. Destroyers Selfridge, Case, Tucker, Redi Conyngham, Whitney
6. Destroyers Phelps, Macdonough, Worden, Dewey, Hull, Dobbin
7. Submarines Nawhall, Dolphin, Tautog, seaplane tenders Thornton, Hulbert
8. Destroyers Jarvis and Mugford (inside Argonne and Sacramento)
9. Destroyer Cummings, destroyer-minelayers Preble, Tracy, Pruitt, Sicard; destroyer Schley; minesweeper Grebe
10. Minesweepers Bobolink, Vireo, Turkey, Rail, Tern,
Other auxiliaries, not shown, were moored up West Loch. There were also several tugs and yard craft, not shown, in the area of the chart.
Pearl Harbor Warbirds offers the best Hawai‘i flight adventure tours available. Be immersed in the details of the infamous attack on Pearl Harbor and soar above the important sites that played a part in the “Day of Infamy.” Relive history as you retrace the steps of the Army and Navy airmen in the days following the bombing. Fly on some of the same routes the Japanese attackers used into the airfields at Wheeler, Kāne‘ohe and Bellows. There are many air tours in Hawai‘i, but only one warbird airplane flight. Located in Honolulu, Hawai‘i Pearl Harbor Warbirds provides a personal historical experience making it one of the best O‘ahu attractions.
Experience an immersive two hour adventure that allows you to relive history as a Naval Aviator and fly Pearl Harbor like it was on December 10th, 1941. Learn more about the Admiral’s Warbird Adventure.